Suffolk Day at The Ship at Dunwich and The Westleton Crown
Inn to Inn treasure hunt
Thursday 21st June – Sunday 24th June 2018
To celebrate Suffolk Day we, The Ship at Dunwich and our sister inn , would like to encourage people to put their walking boots on, get out and enjoy Suffolk’s fantastic scenery and wildlife.
Why not spend a day outdoors and join us for a fun Inn to Inn treasure hunt? The rules are very simple and one lucky person will win a stay with breakfast at The Ship at Dunwich or The Westleton Crown. You will also receive a free drink for completing the treasure hunt.
Inn to Inn treasure hunt rules:
- Collect an Inn to Inn walking map from The Ship at Dunwich or The Westleton Crown, or you can download a copy from our website
- You can choose to walk 3.5 miles, 5 miles or do a full circular Inn to Inn walk (8.5 miles)!
- While on the walk watch out for signs saying ‘Suffolk Day Inn to Inn treasure hunt’, there will be a number of signs attached to trees and other objects along the route and you only need to spot one.
- Take a photo with your phone of the sign (and preferably yourself). This will be your proof that you have completed the walk. You only need to find and photograph one sign.
- Head to The Ship at Dunwich or The Westleton Crown and show the photo proof to one of our colleagues
- You will then be entered into a prize draw to win a stay with breakfast at either The Westleton Crown or The Ship at Dunwich. You will also receive a free drink for completing the treasure hunt and to celebrate Suffolk Day.
The Inn to Inn treasure hunt can be completed between Thursday 21st June and Sunday 24th June, last entries must be submitted by 6pm on Sunday 24th June 2018.
The winner will be announced on Monday 25th June 2018.
This is a free event and everyone is welcome to take part!
Sign up to our and we will keep you updated with all the latest news.