Marsh View Best rooms at The Ship at Dunwich, Suffolk
All our Marsh View Best rooms offer the comforts of our Good and Best rooms but add an extra something special with breath-taking views stretching over Dingle marshes towards the Walberswick and the sea. View the beauty of Suffolk's coastal landscape from the comfort of your bed.
Our Marsh View rooms feature:
- Large heated towel rails
- Comfortable beds with pocket sprung mattresses
- Duck down duvets and pillows (synthetic available on request)
- Luxurious 100% cotton bed linen
- Soft, thick towels
- Toiletries from The White Company
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Alarm clock radio
- Flat screen T.V and Dunwich history DVD
- Free wi-fi
- Local 'what to do' information
- Views stretching over Dingle marshes towards the Walberswick and the sea
Your room will have en-suite facilities and provide you with a fantastic base for your stay in Suffolk.
If you're travelling with a canine companion, do let us know as we pride ourselves on making The Ship at Dunwich a dog-friendly hotel and your four-legged friend will be more than welcome.
Book your stay at The Ship at Dunwich- a perfect base for exploring Southwold, Aldeburgh and the Suffolk Heritage coast